Friday, 22 May 2015

A busy spring here in the Dales, not too warm as yet but we live in hope!!
Moving into the summer months now where I will still be busy at work and in my work from home!
I will be joining up again with the lovely Swaledale museum and gallery in Reeth for the summer, designing, weaving, stitching, spinning and knitting....are there enough hours in the day?
Call in maybe!  :0)

Still out and about walking with my lovely companion catching the local sights and sounds....




To follow here, a few photos of work on the go but I will be posting much more on Facebook...follow me there to see what is happening here in the North of England!






Thanks for looking in, 
don't forget follow me on Facebook!  ;0)
Ash.

3 comments:

  1. Your work is just lovely! I hope you have a wonderful summer! It hasn't warmed up here yet!

    ReplyDelete