Tuesday, 31 December 2013

New year...

I'm quite glad to be seeing the back of 2013 I don't know about you!
An awful lot of ups and downs, GP visits and the rest. ugh!  :0)

I know that 2014 has a lot in store already  - college finals, GCSE exams
for my daughter, my son is likely to be out and about on the roads 
(when did he grow up on me?) , deep breath here...
after 5 years of turmoil I am no longer a married woman ...
 and my older brother is suffering
with terminal cancer.....

However...I am hoping that there will be bright
skies along the way though...:0)
.....so I thought I might post this photo with that in mind.




Here's hoping that you all find your bright horizons
in 2014.

Hugs and best wishes,  Ash  xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo. Sorry to hear of your brother's illness and I know what it's like to go through GCSEs and getting a driving licence and so on! When it all gets too much this picture will surely help you to keep things in perspective and to see the bigger view as it were. Hope 2014 has some happy moments as well as the difficult ones for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo.
    Hope 2014 is good to you.
    Lots of love
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Ash. Here's hoping 2014 is more kind to us all! Sorry to learn about your brother - certainly not a good way to begin the year. Will keep him in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy New Year for you ! blessing and hope will help us...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year , sending you hugs and hope to catch up with you soon xx take care

    ReplyDelete