Friday, 8 November 2013

Wensleydale wool again!

Hello again from a very wet Yorkshire Dales!

I'm still trying to keep on track with my college course....hmmmmm!
but have managed to squeeze in a teeny-tiny amount of spinning.
I'm still on my wensleydale and still in the middle of using bright colours...
such a nice change to the dreary skies outside... :0)


 I'm trying a slight detour too, I've recently discovered another fibre with a reasonably long
staple  (Romney, from the Romney marshes) and figure, well I'm hoping,
 that it will blend well with the wensleydale.
Here is a little nugget of the two carded together....its looking like
it might make for a slightly fluffier yarn......


.........we shall see!  :0)

Hugs everyone, catch up soon.  Ash.




4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!! I've probably said this before, but I just love your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh !! so beautiful!! I can't wait to see it spun!!
    Hope it dries there soon and rains here soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors in your yarn!! I've never worked with Romney before so it will be interesting to hear what you think of it.
    Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its very beautiful...excellent color combination..
    BUS 475 Individual Assignment

    ReplyDelete